Derpy Cardcaptor Derpy Cardcaptor

I am by no means a My Little Pony fan, I gave it a try and it failed to impress me. However, I find that the fans of MLP:FiM make a lot of quality art and media for about it, this is one of the best ones I have seen and if the show was more like this I might give it another chance. Good Job.

little boat little boat

I remember seeing this on my 3DS, the 3D really brings it to a new level.

Hardon Potter Hardon Potter

Good, but... yeah...

While the animation and voices were good, I feal ( and this may just be the potter nerd talking ) that this is a little bit... tame for Oney. I except full frontal nudity if he is involved.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Doki and Nabi

This is by far the single greatest thing I have ever seen ever. The borderless love shared between Doki and Nabi is an inspirational epic to which I will strive to acheive in my own life. I have never given any thought to having a loved in such as Doki, but not only has this seures series opened my eyes, but has given me hope that one day U will find my Doki. Thank you very much to all those at SamBakSa.

P.S.
I am also inspired to journey to Japan and become a citizen of that wonderful country, this is also inpart to "There She Is".

FAUX - trailer FAUX - trailer

Looks nice

This was a really nice submission, I also really like Top Hot Mc. Round Glasses.

Why Da Long Face? Why Da Long Face?

Horse

Bench guy reminds me of Robin Williams.

MyKindOfFlash responds:

PM me how, I'm curious ha ha.

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

I love this sieres.

Only a nine because the end left me wanting more. I love Leo and Satan though, thanks Oney.

Dune Pirates Dune Pirates

Way To Go,

Love the music, the art, the story and the characters. I thought Rhea and Lokerat were married, that's how I saw it any way. Is there any significance behind the mysterious Tornado( that machine thing )? Love it all hope you can make another, Nom!

Sudden expansion Sudden expansion

Sokay

Good for no sound. Not an original idea either.

Night of the Redead Night of the Redead

Okay

While the animation and sound could have been better, I enjoyed how you tied the father into Majora's world at the end with his mummy face. All together nice work.

EASTBEAST responds:

Great, thanks for the review :)